Sunday, October 13, 2013

Blackbeard Cave

Okay, So it's been a while since I posted to the blog. I have no real excuse except I have not made time. I did realize that I had a draft of a post so I figured as it was half written I'd start there. SOOOO way back at the beginning of June.....Ben and I were very excited to take Cordelia on a trip to Blackbeard's Cave! There was so much to do, at first we didn't know where to start. While we were walking around we were making mental notes of the places we wanted to come back to!

The park has something for every age group, though, I think kids would really start to enjoy themselves around 3 years old. We started out in the kiddie amusement area, which was reminiscent of a carnival fair ground, to warm up Cordelia and I did the sack slide, then we moved on to a "jeep ride in the jungle". It took Cordelia a few rides to get into it, she was standoffish at first. But then was pulling us in a million different directions to go on every ride : )!

Cordelia ready to have some fun!


Enjoying "driving" the train. It had a horn that she could control.

We also enjoyed miniature golf
 We went at the end of the day so toward the end of our time there the sun was starting to go down and it was warm but not July or August hot. Well we still braved the bumper boats. We didn't think we'd get that wet. Well we were wrong! Quite an experience when we didn't have any towels or spare clothes. It was a long ride home.


















No comments:

Post a Comment